Halloween Beading

Halloween beadworks, free Halloween beading patterns, tutorials, patterns and ideas!

Halloween beadworks, free Halloween beading patterns, tutorials, patterns and ideas!

Beaded 3D Halloween Witch Charm with tutorial!
Free beaded halloween witch tutorial link
I'm already beading ahead for Halloween and also just completed this 3D Beaded Halloween Witch Charm Tutorial to share.
I made this witch charm last Halloween but just managed to find time to draw out the tutorial now.
I have hung it on my phone, bag and pouch as a charm.
It is basicly created with the right angle weave beading technique but combines a little knowledge on jewelry making as you will need to know how to curl eyepins to put the piece together.
Beaded 3D Witch Charm Beaded Halloween Witch
See more photos of my beaded Halloween stuffs at: My Halloween Beadings

0 comments:

Post a Comment